If you are already registered. Please enter your identification data.
WEBPORT is a portal that allows searching on standards, projects and technical regulations (European and French) and European French. Subscribers to INTERNAL DOCUMENTS service b>can also search their records.
Depending on the subscriptions, users can do research on various collections such as: the U.S. standards (API, AFNOR, ANSI, ASME, ASTM, EIA, IEEE, IPC, NFPA, SAE and UL), European Standards (AENOR, BSI, DIN, ELOT, IBN, UNI) and European and international standards (CEN, CENELEC, IEC, ISO and ITU).
The data is updated monthly. The alert service on profiles and themes also working on a monthly basis.
We also offer other services such as MANAGEMENT ASSIGNMENTS b>and Index b>very suitable for companies who want to enrich their portal with their own trade data.
Users benefit from other tailored services such as the ability to request documents not available in the subscription, to create notes and to save searches.
New features on the HTML
- Full-text search engine for the entire document in FR and EN,
- Search by document reference in the full-text search engine,
- For ISO subscribers , access to the available standards in HTML format in French or in English,
- Add notes and bookmarks in the entire HTML document on chapters, tables or pictures, in order to locate and get back quickly to the sections that are the most relevant for you,
- The notes can be found again under the MY NOTES tab,
- Bookmarks can be accessed through the MY BOOKMARKS tab,